Attitudes to quality
OJM sees high quality as a core competence.
Customers’ expectations must be a top priority, and we are measured on both quality and supply reliability.
Routines are maintained, and the organization works continuously and systematically with KPIs for set goals and measured realised results.
Our quality manual comprises OJM's procedures from the time when items arrive at the factory until they are delivered to the customer, all the way from incoming check, frequency check during production to final check.
At the start-up of new products, VPC (Verification of Product Conformance) measurements are prepared, and stored in our SPC system.
- To ensure that work is performed so there is no danger of accidents to staff, machinery or tools
- To ensure that the organisation knows and complies with the set goals and policies
- To ensure that delivery times are kept, and that the quality of the product and associated documentation complies with the requirements
- To process and document non-conformities systematically and effectively, and in doing so pick-up lessons learned and prevent repetitions
- To develop and adapt the employees' qualifications according to the company's needs through targeted training
Since 2001, OJM has been certified according to the ISO 9001 standard. This ensures our customers that quality is always a priority at OJM
See our quality certification on this link: Certifikate_9001.pdf (366 Kb)